Tips for Closing Loans Faster
We are doing all we can to provide an exceptionally high level of service during this unprecedented time, so that you can close every loan as swiftly as possible.
To better serve you and eliminate delays, we’ve put together a list of tips to help get your loan closed quickly and smoothly.
All New Submission Files Must Contain:
- Recent 30 days of paystubs
- Proof of available assets within the last 30 days
- W-2s for the last 2 years
- Tax returns for the last 2 years
- Credit report within the last 60 days
- For FHA loans put the case # in Carrington’s name
For File Currently in Process:
- Submit all conditions 7 days prior to closing
- Allow 48 hours for closing after CTC
- Understand VVOE will be done within 5 business days before funding
Got Questions? Talk to your Account Executive or call us at (866) 453-2400