Carrington’s Upcoming Webinars
(All times shown are Pacific Time)
Qualifying Self Employed Borrowers with Bank Statements [Webinar]
Thursday, January 21st, 2020 11:00 AM PT
In this webinar, we’ll review simple ways to calculate income for borrowers using bank statements and dive into what underwriters are looking for in a submission and how to determine what income/deposits to include and exclude. Let’s make 2021 our biggest year yet!
During the webinar we discuss:
- Simple steps to calculate income
- Using 12- & 24-month personal or business bank statements
- How the Carrington Advantage℠ Series can help you fund more loans
- Minimum FICOs
- Maximum DTIs & LTVs
- How to find and work with self-employed borrowers
Watch Past Webinars On Demand
FHA Manual Underwriting – Credit Fundamentals [Webinar]
Did you know that Carrington is the industry leader for manual underwriting? Oftentimes when other lenders would have said no, Carrington’s skilled team of manual underwriting experts saved the day with a Yes.
Our experts explain new ways to close more loans!
- Key factors that can trigger a downgrade to manual underwrite
- Non-traditional credit options for borrowers without a credit score
- Compensating Factors, and how can they help with a higher DTI
- Parameters for working with derogatory credit events
Gear Up for a BIG 2021 with Non-QM [Webinar]
You won’t want to miss this one! Discover how the Carrington Advantage Series of Non-QM products can help jumpstart your 2021.
- Opportunities presented by Advantage Series Non-QM loans
- Who these loans are geared towards
- How to effectively market to these borrowers
- How you can maintain a strong deal-flow in the new year
- Learn to run unlimited Non-QM scenarios through Advantage IQual